Location: New Kensington, PA 15068
Duration: 3 Months To Hire.
Job Title: Engineering Technician 1
Shift : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The Electrical Engineering Technician I will be responsible to demonstrate product functionality to pre-defined test criteria and utilizing various test equipment. Also responsible to:
• Assist Tech II and Tech III with connection and energizing of final product with low, medium, and high voltage.
• Evaluate and test System Operating Programs to defined Test Plans.
• Lift and position products to precise location using overhead crane and other material handling devices (i.e., power jack, fork truck). Move/position product as required.
• Test, repair, and perform required maintenance of electrical distribution systems.
• Perform wiring, cable prepping, and assembling as per the wiring diagrams. Read and understand all related drawings including, but not limited to, assembly drawings, bill of material, test procedures and troubleshoot from schematics.
• Maintain safe, clean and orderly work area by utilizing 5S practices and follow prescribed safety regulations. Adhere to all safety policies and utilize all PPE.
• Actively participates in Safety and Lean initiatives.
• Assist less experienced associates.
• Work overtime as required.
• May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Kumar Upadhyay
APN Software Services, Inc
Phone: 510-943-4296 Fax 510-623-5055 email@example.com