Title: IT Systems Analyst Advisor
Location: Memphis, TN 38120
Duration: 6 Months contract (until 7/30/19)
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
Knowledge of IAIABC EDI Standards preferred
To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
· Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
· Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
· Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
· Transitions program to management personnel.
· Participates in oral presentations.
· Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
Education & Licensing:
· Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
· Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations Strong knowledge of project management
· Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Leadership/management/motivational skills
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.