Location: Holtsville, NY
Duration: 3 Months
The solution covers roughly 150 major retailers including the US armed forces, Whole foods markets, Oreillys auto parts, Marmaxx, H&M etc…
This would be working in small teams with other developers who are already familiar with our applications and customer needs.
We typically run 4-5 week release cycles based on functional specifications provided by our Account Management team extracted from our customers directly.
2-5 years experience
• New development for replacement of existing web application
• Create technical solutions that provide users with a range of devices and abilities
• Produce, implement, design and test products and procedures
• Assist and provide technical software lifecycle support
• Expert knowledge of CSS, HTML/XHTML, ASP.NET
• Experience with Telerik Kendo UI for jQuery
• Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Collaborate with experienced team members to maintain a high level of technical excellence
• Passion for working with full-stack applications
• Ability to both work independently and be a team player.
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written skills