Job Title – SharePoint Solution Architect/Engineer
Job Location – Bothell WA
Length – Contract (6 Months+)
This SharePoint Solutions Architect role will be at the cutting edge of developing tools for strategic and tactical decision-making and support the success of our businesses. Do you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy being able to see a project go from concept to design to implementation? If yes and yes, keep reading on!
We are seeking an expert SharePoint Solutions Architect who is experienced in designing, developing, and maintaining complex SharePoint infrastructure and sites. This person will manage SharePoint development on large projects. This position requires someone who does not need active supervision and participates in team strategizing, vision execution/ implementation, and collaborates well with the Sales Operations team members in supporting shared/common reporting needs and projects.
SharePoint Architecture - 70% of time includes the following activities:
• Develop, maintain and manage SharePoint sites for Executive leadership and Sales Leaders.
• Map processes and structures related to various SharePoint sites and infrastructure.
• Provide consultation and guidance on business and technical requirements for projects.
• Implement SharePoint system solutions, including programming back-end and front-end components.
• Respond to and resolve all feedback (all priorities) within the set thresholds (business days)
• Quality assurance, ongoing monitoring, and maintenance of current SharePoint sites for accuracy and usage.
Partnership & Project Management - 20% of time includes the following activities:
• Work and partner with Sales Operations Business Partners, SMEs (i.e. Subject Matter Experts), and business/sales leaders and their teams in various areas of Philips Healthcare to develop SharePoint solutions to help drive accountability and transparency across the organization.
• Provide communication of status and updates to all levels in a timely manner regarding all projects.
Training - 10% of time includes the following activities:
• Provide guidance on best practices and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized SharePoint sites; be the knowledge expert on SharePoint.
• Complete projects as assigned by manager and assists with other functional areas as needed
• Train end-users to use SharePoint
• Promote Philips values and leadership goals
• Act as mentor for others in the business
We are looking for:
• Expertise in managing/leading large projects related to SharePoint sites and/or infrastructure
• Experience in architecting, designing, and developing reporting, problem-solving, and daily management solutions using SharePoint
• Experience in creating functional spec’s and project documentation and translating functional requirements into detailed technical requirements.
• Has strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Experience in problem-solving/ conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority-setting.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and O365.
• Experience with Web/Portal structure and design, development, content management, usability, user experience interface design and navigation.
• Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take complex business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Demonstrated strong time management skills.
• Degree in a technical/business related field
• Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD)
APN Software Service INC