• Customer support / call center experience required.
• Prior experience supporting healthcare equipment is a plus
• Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
• Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Able to diagnose problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
• Good prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications, such as SAP and Salesforce
• Ability to type and accurately document customer service records.
• Demonstrate schedule flexibility.
• Passionate in delivering the best customer experience possible
Customer Service – Field Service
Health Systems Customer Service