We have Job Opportunity for Sr. Collections Specialist at Andover, MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· More than 5 years professional experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
· Monitor and maintain assigned accounts through follow up and possibly implement alternative payment options.
· Make collection and billing calls to reduce the lost assets of a company and delinquent payments.
Senior Collections Specialist
· A professional candidate with a strong collections background in business to business collections with a customer service/retention mindset.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience working with a multimillion dollar portfolio.
· SAP or similar ERP accounting application experience preferred. FSCM preferred but not required
· Knowledge or experience working with Excel specifically (Vlookup and pivot tables a definite plus)
· Understanding of Sox compliance (internal control standards) in a collections environment preferred experience
· Manage an active customer base of key accounts, with a portfolio size of $10 - $30 million dollars.
· Contact clients with past due balances in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises.
· Meets or exceed targeted cash collections metrics, reducing past due, bad debt exposure, and other quantitative targets.
· Accountable for reporting any disputed/short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with various internal departments to expedite resolution/payment.
· Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require special attention/support.
· Assist the cash applications department with resolving payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion.
· Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
· Prepare proposals for agency placement and write off to bad debt.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.