Document Control Specialist
4-5 months with possible extension
This position will work with the Document Control Group Leader to implement, maintain and support
documentation release and change activity related to the engineering design and manufacturing
processes. Responsible for expediting ECOs’ workflow and ensuring changes with associated documentation are adequately communicated to all affected parties.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Maintenance of engineering documentation, including Bill of Materials, vendor specifications &
ECO’s in Arena Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Use of Internet to research and obtain various vendor specifications and related documents.
- General administrative support to Document Control, Engineering and Compliance including
general filing and record maintenance.
- Distribute ECOs for approval and expediting approvals.
- Assist Engineers with Bill of Material (BOM) changes and other data entry tasks in Arena.
- Assist in entering Master Data Management information into SAP.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced professional, who is passionate, creative, and organized, who can balance multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, team-based dynamic environment.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Document and Change Control experience including understanding BOM's and drawings
(mechanical, artworks, labels, schematics…).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in change management policies for engineering designs,
specifications, procedures, instructions and forms for product manufacturing.
- Ability to prioritize documentation issues and work with little direct supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, record keeping, and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and grammatical skills.
- SAP experience is a plus, but not required.
- Solid Works and Enterprise PDM (is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Winshuttle Script writing for SAP is a plus, but not required.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560