I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Product Labeling Coordinator” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Norwood, MA, 02062”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 6+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
Experience with manufacturing related to medical product labeling, documentation is a must.
The Product Labeling Coordinator is a contract position and will assist labeling project managers in all aspects of labeling change projects, including translations, redlines, part number requests, creating Engineering Change Notice (ECO) in SAP, and additional related responsibilities. The Product Labeling Coordinator may also be tasked with managing their own smaller projects and responsible for the successful implementation of the associated labeling deliverables. The project coordinator will be the point contact for these projects for the labeling and documentation group and will work directly with other functions such as engineering, commercial organizations, manufacturing sites to coordinate all the required change management.
The project coordinator will work with the project manager and subject matter experts to develop and execute an overall plan to coordinate change management of documentation related to operator guides, instructional documents, release notes, addendums, and customer bulletins in addition to the packaging and labeling deliverables to achieve the objectives of the project.
The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for proofreading and reviewing print and electronic content deliverables for spelling, grammar, language/style consistency, regulatory compliance and other appropriate standards as defined by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics. The Proofreader/Editor will work with a variety of cross-functional teams to develop customer documentation related to operator guides, instructional documents, release notes, addendums, and customer bulletins, Instructions for Use, and packaging and labeling deliverables to achieve the objectives of the project.
Work directly with key members of technical writing, labeling and core team to plan and facilitate editing and proofreading activities. Ensure all activities are managed in a time sensitive fashion.
BA/BS in related field, advanced degree a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a coordinator in product labeling, documentation in a medical device industry.
• Strong knowledge of processes and review procedures involved in Labeling and Documentation development.
• Experience with manufacturing related to medical product labeling, documentation is a must.
• Solid communication and organizational skills working with clients & manufacturing personnel required
• Experience working with external translation and localization vendors.
• Demonstrated understanding of project management and strong organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills are a must.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, recognizing and acting on their priorities and interdependencies.
• Previous experience working with and managing graphic designers and technical writers.
• Strong knowledge/experience in MS Office Suite (including Project), Adobe products (InDesign, Frame-maker, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560