Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3-6 months, potential extension up to 12 months
Candidates should have extensive knowledge on document control processes
The Project Manager Assistant will be expected to perform both document control and administrative service support. The role will be responsible for executing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, as well as monitoring administrative projects for the Husky Project
• Manage all submittals of project documents including customer approval drawings, technical queries, variation orders, project management actions and engineering actions for Husky project
• Maintain a log of pending third party actions and follow up with the appropriate third parties. Send a weekly update on pending project activities and notify the involved parties for tracking appropriate action on the pending documents and actions.
• Provide administrative support to the project by participating in internal and customer meetings to accurately record meeting minutes and action items.
• Support meeting scheduling and resource requirements.
• Will report to the Senior Project Manager
• High School Diploma / GED
• Minimum of 1 year of related industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 2 years experience in Project Management, Supply Chain or Administrative
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, digitally managing files and records, procedures and terminology; attention to detail
• English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Effective communication skills: both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company
• Computer Skills: Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office software, and discipline specific software applications
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to formulate and communicate sound recommendations