Duration: 12 months +
* Performs all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production- and delivery backlogs, procurement situations, personnel resources, cycle times, material delivery times, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
* Completes the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high-quality handling of the work.
* Calls up materials, auxiliary and operating materials, in order to ensure an on schedule start of the order regarding material supply.
* Microcontrols the production sequences, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources.* Records or monitors workflow (completion reports), in order to map the current production status in the system.* Works on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners passing on all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain. "Creates"Is expected to adopt existing concepts, methodologies, etc. in order to create and open up new ways of approaching and fulfilling specific internal and external client requests or project requirements.
"Senior Professional"Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. They integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives. They typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment. They provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers. A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically associated with grades (though not necessary).
8-10 years Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family. Masters domain. Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
High School Diploma