Duration: 3-4 months with potential to extend
Location: Framingham MA
Support Business to Business (B2B, Hospital to Home (H2H) and Senior Living) billing and AR activities accurately and timely as required.
• Perform all Month-End tasks timely and accurately for all assigned customers, including reconciling monthly revenue.
• Collaborate with stakeholders such as Operations, Sales, Contracts and Accounting departments to ensure all B2B (B2B, H2H and Senior Living) accounts are maintained accurately.
• Develop and maintain a strong business relationship with business partners to optimize customers, programs and business partners’ experience.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate collection of billing related data for efficient and accurate billing.
• Research and resolve all customer billing inquiries (phone and email) timely, and issue/process credits where applicable.
• Process sales and service contracts orders as needed.
• Support and backup other Financial Operations as needed.
• Capture timely, accurate, and thorough documentation of processes, procedures, and reporting standards of all aspects of the billing functions in both manual and electronic platforms.
• Communicate issues immediately with supervisors, and take proactive, prompt, appropriate action to correct all problems.
• Support Co-ops program by helping students in learning the different software and processes including PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Manman and Vantive.
• Maintaining records in an efficient, effective, and organized manner, and promptly and accurately files/archives documents to ensure appropriate access while maintaining confidentiality.
• Exhibit knowledge and skill in the general operations of the Financial Operations department, and comprehension of the functions of other departments within the organization as it relates to the position.
• Perform assigned tasks in compliance with internal controls and policies
• Perform additional duties and projects as requested.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred; or three years of relevant experience required.
• Experience with financial reporting and customer service preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
• Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Have strong Customer Service Philosophy and demonstrates exemplary customer service through demeanor, approach to relationships with employees and customers, and through leadership style.
• Knowledge and experience with Peoplesoft, Manman, SAP, ValuePlus and Quickbooks, is a plus.
• Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools such as Salesforce.com.
• Ability to learn quickly, function in fast paced environment and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Team oriented, ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
• Strong work ethic with proven track record of dependability and consistency.
• Able to think independently, have strong problem solving skills, and have a continuous improvement mentality.
• Planning, organization and effective time management skills preferred.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Must have excellent time management skills and able to work under pressure
• Must have excellent problem solving skills.
• Candidate must be reliable and committed, Responsible, takes initiative
• Works well independently as well as in a Team environment.
• The position will interact with both External and Internal customers so candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.