Position: Product Marketing Engineer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 9 months(Extendable)
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
• 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, product marketing or related roles with Power and Cooling experience.
• Strong cross-functional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong analytical, business and financial skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment. Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans. Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle. Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels. Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.