Title: Customer Service/Call Center Representative II
Location: Manchester, NH 03101
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Position is distinguished from the Call Center Representative 1 in that the Representative 2 has the knowledge and experience to handle more complex customer inquiries and problems and non-routine matters. May provide assistance to Call Center Representatives 1.
· The level 2 Representatives have developed a higher degree of skill and ability to explain more complex matters to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, and to sell products and services.
· Handles inbound and outbound calls in a call center with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
· Responsibilities may include answering customer questions, explaining available services, correcting errors, providing information on pricing, taking orders, developing leads, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
· Responsibilities may include answering customer questions, explaining available services, correcting errors, providing information and or trouble shooting.
· Requires sound knowledge to navigate company's customer information systems and/or order system along with a good knowledge of company, services and products.
· Only the most complex customer inquiries may be passed to higher level Call Center Representatives.
· At least 3-5 years’ experience
· 2+ years’ experience with Customer service and customer retention experience
· College degree preferred
· Salesforce and Excel experience a must
· Detailed oriented
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055