• Assist team members, leaders and HR employees with any and all related HR topics and issues via Chat tool.
• Exercise some judgment within narrowly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Works on assignments routine in nature and of limited scope.
• Apply working knowledge and understanding of Human Resources programs, processes, applications, policies and administration to assist customers.
• Work cross-functionally with other departments (as required) to coordinate resolution.
• Maintain awareness of programs, methods and techniques needed to facilitate on-going administration of HR.
• Prefer BS/BA degree or an acceptable equivalent combination of education related training and experience. At least 1 year experience in customer service or Human Resources preferred, but willing train a recent college grad
• Basic knowledge of following software preferred: Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills (includes the ability to handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner, respond to customer needs in a timely manner and identify customer needs).
• Strong commitment to quality and attention to details.
• Prior experience in dealing with confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with regular supervision while handling stressful situations.
• Must be well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the duties assigned.
***Prefer recent college grad with interest in HR, or candidates with Customer Service experience.
Work Environment: Collaborate team environment communicating very closely over skype and phone all day long. Fast paced environment.
Selling Points: Recent College Grads Welcome.
Schedule: Need availability to work 11:00 am - 8:00 pm CT Shift. Once fully trained, option to work from home (at least part-time).