We have Job Opportunity for Laboratory Technician at Walpole, MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment.
· Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.
· Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
· Troubleshoots test processes.
· Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts.
· Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests
· Excellent organization and time management skills, excellent laboratory technique, ability to work individually and in a team setting.
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
minimum 2 years of lab experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills. Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.