Duration: Contract 6 months with possible FTE conversion depending on volume
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong writing and communication skills, and able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be flexible and dynamic who can easily
adapt. This position is not your typical admin role. There is opportunity for growth and extensive exposure to immigration policies.
Specific Job Duties include:
- Providing administrative support to the internal immigration team and HR Department
- Scanning, mailing, and copying immigration petitions;
- Reviewing legal correspondence for immigration specialist review
- Performing data entry and manage invoice billing
- Creating and maintain reports; and other administrative duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable working in a small team of 2, with an extended HR team of 20+ people
Preferred education requirements- Associate’s degree and Two years of related experience.
- High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of 4 years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience.
- Knowledge of employee immigration & HR strongly preferred but not required
-HR Background, preferably experience working in a confidential environment
- Knowledge of I-9 processing
- intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- comfortable with working in a team and independently
Provides administrative support to HR department and Immigration team. Under limited supervision, provides routine administrative support. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and
prepare reports. Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages. Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons. Prepares and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence. Researches and obtains
information for routine reports and special assignments. Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports for action by superior. Investigates assigned problems using established company or department policies and practices to
determine method of research, data and information requirements and analysis techniques. Typically supports one or more managers and/or staff in a department. High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of one (1)
years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience. Broad knowledge of departmental and Company practices, policies, programs and
product line. Typically requires experience with software packages for word processing and spreadsheets and may use databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications.