Job Title: Quality Control Clerk III
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Location: Nashville TN
• A BS/BA or equivalent experience in business is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
• Good clear and concise oral and written communications skills are a must.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Intermediate skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
• Familiar with FDA regulations including FDA CFR: 820.803, 820.100 and 820.198, and
820.200 is a plus.
• Follows methods and procedures.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands
implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
• Work well within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560