Duration: 6 months- potential to convert into full time
• Support the process of testing and bringing standard and specialized systems into an operational state
• Support standard tests and commissioning tests in well defined individual components of systems.
• Identifies problems as they occur and take appropriate steps (troubleshoot) to solve or refer them to others.
• May advice with the corrective modification of the standard hardware and software systems.
• May help and/or write testing procedures.
• Document job activities through written reports.
• Document software/hardware defects as detected during testing phase.
• Working knowledge of standard LINUX OS and WINDOWS OS
• Basic knowledge of communication network, TCP/IP, Fiber Optics, etc
• Basic knowledge of various electronic/mechanical tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, torque wrenches.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Flexible and adaptable, able to work as part of a team with a strong focus on quality and delivery in a fast-paced environment
• Team oriented with the ability to work independently and being able to pay attention to all details
• Flexible and adaptable to work shift changes, work locations (different environment outdoors and indoors) and able to work nights and weekends.
Up to 2 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
BS/BA in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Engineering or related discipline or advanced degree, where required or equivalent combination of education and experience