Title: Servicing Transfer Coordinator (Project Coordinator)
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Duration: 4 Months Contract
· The Loan Boarding Department ensures all details of a loan file are complete and accurate and properly reflected in the servicing system of record.
· The Project Coordinator (PC) I is responsible for managing the inbound transfer process pursuant to a transfer project plan delineating required tasks and task completion deadlines.
· The PC serves as a liaison between the Prior Seller/Servicer and BLS, this generally involves working with the Prior Seller/Servicer to obtain any and all necessary documents and data to ensure a successful loan transfer as well as validating the adequacy and accuracy of the documents and data received with the applicable business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Develops, maintains, and leverages the relationship between BLS and Prior Seller/Servicers;
· Schedules and facilitates meetings and telephone conference calls between BLS business units and the Prior Seller/Servicer; distributes meeting minutes accordingly;
· Ensure all required documentation and data is received timely from the Prior Seller/Servicer;
· Distribute data and documentation received from Prior Seller/Servicer to the applicable business units within BLS; validate adequacy of data and documentation received with the appropriate business unit;
· Oversee the timely completion of service transfer tasks by BLS business units external to Loan Boarding;
· Assists external business units in validating critical fields on the servicing system were accurately populated;
· Close pending tasks within 60 days of the effective service transfer date;
· Completes miscellaneous duties and assists with special projects assigned by senior management; and,
· Assists in reviewing exception report findings and/or timely clearing exceptions as needed.
· Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, including V-lookup and pivot table functions; advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
· Strong knowledge of standard mortgage documents including origination, servicing, and modifications.
· Ability to interpret data and analyze problems; strong problem-solving skills.
· Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to see tasks through to completion while multi-tasking.
· Flexibility in work hours allowing for extended hours when loan volume requires extra effort.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in the mortgage industry.
· 1-2 years’ experience in mortgage servicing and/or banking industry
· Strong knowledge of mortgage lending processes, procedures, regulations and standards preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055