Duration: 12 months with potential to extend or HIRE
Location: Walpole, MA 02032
- Performance of MFG formulation protocols
- Performance of QC testing protocols (Instrument proficiency, MFG and QC protocols)
- Data Review, batch record review
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Foster Team Environment
- Calibration and Maintenance of Lab Equipment
- Lab Duties as required
- Basic Understanding of SAP
- Knowledge of and compliance with ISO, GMP, QSR
Excellent organization and time management skills, excellent laboratory technique, ability to work individually and in a team setting.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
0-2 years of lab experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills. Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.