Duration: 12 months
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
**Focus on electrical engineering educational background, BS or AS
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions.
2. Perform Xray generation software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tools, and interactive software tools as required.
3. Serve as the technical expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented.
4. Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability.
5. Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation.
6. Execute training plans as required.
7. Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers as needed.
8. May travel to customer sites to assist in system level installations, problem resolution and diagnostics as required.
9. Limited direction is given in the execution of job related activities.
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 5 years technical experience
2. Advanced proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques and previous experience
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and implement corrections to the existing design or process
4. Advanced proficiency to understand and interpret complex technical information.
5. Demonstrated proficiency to utilize and modify computerized work systems
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
8. Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
9. Ability to communicate using local language
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology related field
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com