Consumer Claims Specialist (2 Positions)
3 months extendable
• Responsible for receiving, organizing, reviewing, and resolving product complaints related to product safety and quality for North America products.
• Requests complaint failure investigations; and, ensures returned products associated with product complaints are forwarded to the appropriate facility for investigation.
• Prepare and distribute written correspondence to the consumer regarding product complaint that resolve the consumer’s issue.
• Responsible for one time consumer resolution for all products.
• Responsible for check requests to settle consumer claims along with “closure”/disclaimer letter.
• Applies acquired job skills, company policies, and procedures to complete assigned tasks but recognizes the need for deviation occasionally
You will report directly to the Care Claim Manager for NA. The team is focused on resolving safety and quality issues with the consumer according to internal and external regulations and accurately document all the information in complaint handling systems.
This position is based in Stamford, CT.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
• Requires 1-2 years of minimum experience to manage consumer relationship
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office
• Can coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of working with Consumer Relationship Management (CRM) system like Salesforce
• Knowledge of complaint handling
• Bachelors preferred
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com