Support the Inventory Management and Forecast teams. Some of the specific goals are as follows:
o Manage forecast input templates and simulate forecast: Run input templates from SAP and send to input sources. Simulate inputs in SAP and identify errors. Final upload into SAP after errors are resolved.
o Lead quarterly W251 Frame Forecast: Upload forecast files into SAP. Adjust forecast based on input source feedback and past history. Present data at Top Down meetings.
o Create trend analysis in support of Top Down meetings. Consists of outage analysis, 30/60/90 data and active turbines data. Present results at start of Top Down meetings.
o Manage sales order tracking process: Provide real-time feedback to team regarding demand changes and cancelations. Manage weekly updates and gather reasons from organization. Create monthly PowerPoint that shows impact to Inventory. Identify common root causes and develop mitigation plans.
o Manage Global KPI’s and scorecards. Deliver in a timely manner.
o Work with Global team to develop dashboards/scorecards for daily business.
o Complete quarterly Inventory Asset Acquisition (IAA) analysis and distribute to organization. Develop monthly IAA report for new IAA’s
• Must work well in a team environment and be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Need to be detail oriented and demonstrate good analytical skills
• Strong initiative, presentation skills and the ability to learn
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word. Experience with SAP a plus.
• Engineering major, IE preferred
• Start date April 23, 2018
• 12-20 hours per week
• Graduation date no earlier than December 2019, would prefer May 2020
• GPA 3.5 or higher