Title: .Net Developer
Req #: 554628
Location: 1898 Nuccio Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33601
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Responsible for building new or modifying existing systems by producing the prescribed deliverables with direction and review by more senior staff. Utilizes appropriate development tools and technologies that align with TECO’s IT architecture. May interact with outside consulting firm personnel and software hardware vendors.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Participate as a developer on a complex software development project to build a web front-end for customer's to interact with SAP CRM.
· A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
· Working knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
· Comprehends technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the Information Technology Architecture.
· Ability to understand components, functionality, design concepts and interfaces with software application solution.
· Ability to utilize SQL and query tools.
· Knowledge of C# .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 BCL.
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Identity, and WCF.
· Knowledge of source control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Experience writing Unit Tests using MSTest or equivalent unit testing framework.
· Proficient in Windows operating system, distributed systems, and basics of the Citrix environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS).
· Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
· Knowledge of Unit of Work, Repository, Model View Controller/Presenter.
APN Software Service INC