Position: Engineering Technician
Location: Mishawaka, IN 46544
Duration – 6+ months
Job Code - SIMNJP00049823
This job function performs complex engineering related studies, processes, designs, inspections. This position will also assist senior engineers in performing production equipment validations. The position may involve systematic troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and processes both as an individual and in a team-based environment. This also requires the gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information and preparation of complex charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various engineering procedures. This position may include the writing and reviewing of standard operating procedures.
This person is expected to:
• Execute test cases as written in testing protocols
• Gather materials for and schedule equipment test runs
• Provide technical analysis of data and report results in a clear and concise manner.
• Review, tabulate, control chart manufacturing process data as required
• Generate and collect data that is accurate, complete, and fully documented per approved department and site procedures.
• Utilize multiple sophisticated data analysis tools
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560