Title: Admin Assistant 1
Location: Tampa, FL 33602
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
· Perform general office duties such as: typing; filing; monitoring and ordering office supplies; receiving, prioritizing and distributing incoming internal/external mail; photocopying, collating and assembling documents; compiling and distributing routine materials and interdepartmental correspondence.
· Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel. Answer and resolve routine questions, furnishing information when possible, referring other matters to appropriate staff members.
· Schedule department meetings and appointments, notify attendees, and make necessary arrangements as directed.
· May provide assistance arranging meetings with other company departments.
· May coordinate simple travel arrangements.
· May prepare meeting materials such as agendas, handouts and noncomplex presentations and may take minutes for departmental meeting.
· Handle minor requests and/or assignment that require some knowledge of department’s policies and procedures.
· Assist with data collection. Use existing spreadsheets or database to gather/collect/compile/key and exchange data.
· Research, track and proof data for accuracy.
· No analysis involved.
· Perform additional duties and responsibilities and assist other personnel as needed
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055