Position: IT Project Manager
Contract: 8-12 months (Extendable)
Location: Collegeville, PA
Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which operate under the Project Management Office (PMO) framework.
- Lead small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of identified projects. Manage, monitor and motivate the project teams
- Manage projects end to end, from initiation, design & planning, execution through to close including handover to Service Delivery and support teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- PRINCE2 or PMI Certified or similar project methodologies.
- ITIL practice experience a plus.
- IT Infrastructure and IT Security knowledge a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT Project Management.