Duration: 12 months contract
| The candidate will be required to create and maintain a Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) necessary to enable integration of all product-specific deployment schedules using Microsoft Project Professional. The IMS will integrate (link) the work (tasks) of Company and contractor tasks and activities into a critical path schedule in a fast-paced, real-time environment. |
Major Responsibilities: | | RESPONSIBILITIES:
Routine daily activities may include
• IMS – The Scheduler is required to maintain schedules by:
• Incorporate and update status information into the Integrated Master Schedule derived from various product line field deployments
• Provide critical path impact analysis and recommending conflict resolution actions as required to the Director of Operations
• Provide additional program top-level reports of the IMS using Milestones Professional as required by the Director of Operations. The Analyst is expected to define the schedule of a project or task, be self-sufficient, and require minimal supervision.
• Manipulate and update schedules during meetings and respond to questions from internal and external customers regarding milestones and changes (as related to the MS Project software and schedule-related PowerPoint charts).
• Perform schedule analysis of the prime contractor IMS, other health and status metrics, assist in conducting schedule deep dives of sub-contractor schedules in support of Integrated Baseline Reviews.
• MS Project Server IMS – The Scheduler is required to create and publish an additional Microsoft Project Professional IMS on a Microsoft Project Server. The MS Project Server IMS is an Executive level summary version of the Program IMS but is required to depict a critical path and major milestones.
• Schedule Baseline Reports – The Scheduler is required to create and maintain a top level schedule baseline and critical path report in defined formats using Milestones Professional or other related reporting tools. |
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: | | QUALIFICATIONS:
<p>• Bachelor’s Degree/or equivalent experience plus 5-8 years of experience in Department of Defense and/or related Commercial Programs
• Familiarity with MS Project Server; Open Plan; or other scheduling tools
• Microsoft Office/Project Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming skills
• Capable of leading and executing tasks associated with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) planning, development, execution and analysis for complex weapon systems
• Capable of working independently or providing mentoring to support team in problem solving
• Proficiency in Milestones Professional and working knowledge of @Risk for MS project is highly desired
• Demonstrated experience supporting and interacting on a daily basis from Field level to Executive level employees.
• Ability to deliver products successfully in a fast-paced dynamic environment (on demand)
• Demonstrated MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint and relational database tools for data management (and reporting) are required |