Business Analyst II
Location: Andover, MA
Duration: 4 Months
Summary: Analysis of accuracy of primary commercial and service customer accounts. Implementation of corrections to primary commercial and service customer accounts. Understand and contribute to process improvement of the account flow through the entire end to end process.
• Support data analysis efforts related to primary commercial and service customer accounts
• Work on data corrections that are complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making recommendations
• Work with project team to ensure integrity of the data through validation of changes
• Experience with Informatica Business Partner Data Hub, Salesforce and/or SAP preferred
• Able to understand end to end process flow of data and recommend process improvements
• Train participants along process flow to select identified correct account
• Interface with other departments to ensure the integrity of data
• Implement audits to ensure data accuracy is sustained over time.
• Perform responsibilities as directed, achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
• Performs other duties and projects as may be assigned.
Experience: 0-3 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.