Job Opportunity for Production Scheduler at Ontario CA with direct client
Duration: 3-6 months. Contract only
· 3-5 years of experience scheduling a manufacturing operations.
· Bachelor degree on engineering, supply chain, administration or similar.
· End to End manufacturing planning responsibility , from demand to finish goods availability. Managing the supply plans balancing the demand vs the inventory coverage targets, production scheduling including the raw material availability management, production capacity management, different shifts management, labor force resource planning.
· 3-5 years of experience on scheduling management for make to stock and make to order environment
· Experience to manage Kan-ban programs.
· Experience to manage phase in-phase out plans, Engineering Chance Notices, and Quality deviations.
· Experience to manage Experience to manage High skills on Excel and SAP system (or similar ERP)
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.