Title: Marketing Communications Advisor
Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Round Rock. TX 78682 (Candidates must be able to work on-site.)
Dell has an immediate opening for a rock-star marketing contractor to join the Dell Gaming and Alienware team brand team. We are looking for a passionate gamer with a strong knowledge on Intel gaming technology, a roll-up-you-sleeves attitude and social media communications expert. This successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Intel partnership and Intel brand integration within a key strategic initiative: Alienware Arena Rewards. In this role, the candidate’s performance will be measured on increasing sales conversion and driving demand with Dell Gaming and Alienware PC products. This position reports to the Director of Dell Gaming/Alienware and Marketing Manager for Gaming Loyalty. If you’re familiar with Alienware and Intel, understand passionate online communities and love games get in touch.
Work Environment: Fast Paced, Friendly, Transparent, Open Space, Remote, Individual Focused
Selling Points: This position will help build the foundation of how we integrated organically and authentically strategic partners in the Arena Rewards Program such as Intel. Be a part of a growing and exciting team that is the driving force behind gaming loyalty and rewards. Freedom to come up with new and compelling ideas to speak to an active, savvy, and tech / game centric audience.
Day to Day Activities
· Manage the execution of all Intel MARCOM creative and messaging on Alienware Arena Rewards
· Generate marketing strategies and tactics that lead to sales conversion from Alienware Arena Rewards.
· Develop creative promotions for Intel technology
· Build and manage the Arena Rewards Intel Gamification Project Calendar
o Create daily engagement and conversation within the community.
· Create immersive and educational Intel mobile and web experience pages on Alienware Arena
o Be the Intel brand advocate for Intel within the community.
· Develop a relationship and assess the community's pulse, understand its needs, concerns and communicate to internal teams
· Moderate, create content, support, and engage the community on social networks, community forums and emails/newsletters.
o Attend various industry events
· Collaborate and work closely with Intel on feedback, approvals and attend monthly and quarterly partner meetings
· BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or community. Preferably in the gaming industry
· Strong understanding of and adaptability to popular social networking tools and trends.
· Ability to have an intelligent conversation about PC Hardware, Core and Graphics Processors will be necessary to ramp up on very quickly, specifically with Core Processors
· Ability to lead cross-functional projects: collaborating across multiple teams and managers, and overseeing development.
· Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment.
· Passion for Alienware, Intel technologies and games in general, including titles played on PC, console, and mobile devices.
· Willing to travel for events, meetings, conventions, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.