We have an exciting contract opportunity for an Online E&A Brand Merchant with our direct client.
Title: Online E&A Brand Merchant
Duration: 0-9 month(s) Contract
Location: Round Rock, TX
Become a key contributor in the US Consumer & Small Business Online group. One of the top eCommerce sites in the world, over $1 billion in sales are transacted annually in our Consumer, Member Purchase Program, and Small Business online stores. Our mission is to provide the best customer experience for those who choose to build their system or purchase products online.
Client’s online team is looking for eager, hard-working, creative candidates with strong organizational skills, analytical skills and attention to detail. This candidate should be results driven and team oriented. This candidate will play a critical role in managing and driving brand growth for strategic brands. This role is an ideal starting place for a dynamic career in the rapidly growing e-commerce space. Candidate will develop skills to work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve brand partnerships.
Ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a positive, energetic and "can-do" attitude, as well as a strong eye for detail and the ability to focus on the “big picture”.
- Create and analyze a wide range of site merchandising efforts to grow brand traffic, awareness, customer conversion and revenue.
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
- Build and maintain brand store.
- Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
- Maintain product pages
- Manage site placement and promotions
- Develop reporting for merchandising campaigns, using web analytics tools.
- Provide weekly financial updates including RPV (revenue per visit), MPV (margin per visit), and total attainment.
- Work with web analytics and multi-variant testing to develop strategic merchandising plans.
- SEO maintenance of brand and product content
Required Competencies and Skills
- Results Driven
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply, please reply with your updated resume, contact information and expected pay rate and I will call you to discuss the position further.