• Provide general day-to-day administrative support such as creating requisitions for purchase orders, booking travel, processing expense reports, etc.
• Combine weekly status reports from functional managers into one consolidated report for Director-level review.
• Review and process task orders and statements of work.
• Maintain spreadsheets and a SharePoint library for task orders and other vendor contracts.
• Continually monitor start dates, end dates and funding on task orders and statements of work and notify functional and project managers.
• Process task order extensions and purchase order increase requests.
• Continually monitor vendor contract and certificate of insurance end dates and notify contract owners.
• Prepare and submit accruals each month for expected spend on vendor task orders.
• Work with vendors to resolve invoicing issues.
• Distribute monthly vendor reports and upload them on SharePoint.
• Assist with month-end close procedures.
• Assist with special projects as needed including budgeting, forecasting and cash flows.
Please note that a Bachelor's Degree is required.