Title: Investor Reporting Reconciliation Specialist
Location: Hurst, Texas 76053
Duration: 3 Months Contract
· Preparation of remittance report (including payments, liquidations, modifications, repayment of advances, service fees, trailing items, etc.) in accordance to specific investor guidelines as well as meeting expected deadlines.
· Preparation and review of monthly trial balance.
· Preparation of loss forms for shortfall liquidations.
· Review modification report to ensure accuracy of data reported.
· Report loan sales including cash movement to proper custodial account if necessary.
· Analyze interim reports received from prior servicers in order to incorporate into remittance.
· Ensure items in reconciliation are identified and reported to Investor if necessary.
· Review custodial reconciliation to remittance report to ensure completeness and accuracy.
· Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries from Investor in a timely manner.
· Prepare cash transfers to move funds to appropriate custodial account if necessary.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Detail oriented
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet different deadlines throughout the month
· Knowledge of mortgage loans such as interpretation of Mortgage Documents or understanding of ARM and/or Fixed loan specifications
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055