Position: Master Data Analyst
Location: Franklin, TN 37067
Duration – 8-12+ months (Possible extension)
Job Code - 8115007
• 3-5 years of Master Data or similar experience with data entry.
• SAP and AS400 experience preferred
• MS Office experience required
• Strong customer service skills, with ability to influence others in remote locations required
• Results oriented required
• Drive continuous improvement
• Working experience with sales, marketing, customer service, supply chain and accounting.
• Exposure to consumer packaged goods industry preferred
Purpose of Role
This position has accountability for the timely and accurate creation and updating of business Master Data in enterprise IT systems for Mars Petcare US, specifically SAP and GS1 Data Sync, to ensure that those systems function as designed. Works with Activity Management and other project management teams to define effort and timing as it relates to data setup and change efforts for day to day activity as well as specific projects. Maintains close working relationships with key data owner functions, specifically Finance, Customer Care, Commercial, Sales, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, and R&D. Consults with business functions on questions or issues related to enterprise Master Data. Collaborates with master data team to ensure accurate and timely data setup to enable enterprise operations and reporting.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560