Role: Sr. Technical Writer
Location: Overlook Point Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· This position is part of the Technical Publications organization. This organization is responsible for the development of technical documentation to support Enterprise products.
· Develop and write technical content including descriptions, installation procedures, operating instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting information for voice products.
· Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content.
· Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
· Coordinate, manage and control documentation and training material development projects and deliverables.
· Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly translate highly technical information into easily used and understandable text and illustrations.
· Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, marketing, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
· In-depth knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, RoboHelp, Photoshop, and content management systems.
· 8+ years’ experience preferred.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054