Duration: 6 months -contract
This position will be responsible for projects related, but not limited to, the implementation of a new Learning Management System. This position requires a person with knowledge/experience utilizing Learning Management Systems and processes in a regulated environment, e.g., IVDD, Medical Device, Pharma, Biotech, etc.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Enter training records/data in the Learning Management System
• Perform data cleansing activities in the new Learning Management System
• Provide support to Walpole site personnel with training concerns
•. Maintain and assist with retention of quality records
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
Experience: A minimum of 3 years in the medical device industry with at least 2 years in a training capacity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well versed in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with maintaining and managing Learning Management Systems, preferably SABA
• Able to work independently and collaboratively with others
• Attention to detail
• Manages time effectively
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently