IT Documentation Specialist
3 months contract
Primary shift of 7:00am – 3:30 pm CST
The IT Documentation Specialist will be responsible for developing a technical documentation database and managing the completion of customer IT assessments and questionnaires with a high level of accuracy related to installation of DynaCAD Breast and Prostate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate interpretation, compilation and entering of data into a data management system
- Proper analysis and verification to ensure data integrity
- Seek ways to improve data aggregation process
- Manage the creation of a technical documentation & specifications database to assist in the accurate and fast completion of customer IT assessments and questionnaires
- Facilitate the preparation and completion of IT/Vendor documentation resources in collaboration with Technical Support Engineers, Product Management and Application Specialists
- Maintain up-to-date technical specifications data resources; report needed or missing product technical documentation resources
- Perform other basic office duties as assigned
- Primary shift of 7:00am – 3:30 pm CST
- Accuracy is an essential part of this position
- Ability to quickly learn industry / technical / company specific terminology
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Fast and accurate typing and Data entry skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to work independently, results driven
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical document creation is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Understanding of Interfaces, IS Security, Client/Server, Databases, Software/Hardware installation processes, and Networking preferred.
Physical Requirements: Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods.