Location: San Jose, California, 95131
• BS in Science with 1 years’ work experience or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of product design workflow relevant to the manufacturing process is a plus
• Able to interface with R&D/Manufacturing engineers in project intensive environment, able to understand the new product configuration and EC content quickly
• Effective written and oral communication skill for project requirements and schedules. Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
• Highly organized, excellent attention to detail
• Proficient knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel; Power Point;
• Experience with Oracle/ERP and Arena preferred, not required
Strong initiative and self-motivation
This position is engineering document partner with NPI project leader, drive engineering document control and provide trusted document management for HMI new project.
You will work with product team, engineering team, NPI team to manage engineering data and documents.
• Engage with engineering and product team to drive Parts, BOM and change, other project documentation per NPI project schedule
• HMI PN creation
• Oversees EC (Engineering Change) process by gathering and uploading technical document to BOM Control platform.
• Review documents for completeness and accuracy, follow up EC approvals
• Host CCB (Change Control Board) meeting, and sends out ECN after EC effective.
Synchronizes BOM/item between BOM platform and ERP platform
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560