Position: Contract Administrator II
Location: Andover, MA 01810
Duration – 6+ months
Job code - PHHJP00007252
The Contract Administrator II, reviews proposals for compliance prior to order acceptance. Primarily responsible for the creation of service contracts in the ERP system, and manages service contracts throughout their lifecycle.
Review and approve service contractual documents on behalf of Company, ensuring documentation is valid in accordance with the established policies.
Manages all phases of service agreement processing
Provides support to Sales, Service, Finance, Service Marketing and Accounts Receivable organizations and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner.
Escalates issues to Customer Service management and follows up with proper documentation as necessary.
Requires the ability to analyze problems, develop solutions and communicate the resolution to team members as well as management.
Department point of contact for issues and questions relating to service contracts.
Interfaces with Credit and Collections, Sales OAG, Customer Service Center, Sales Teams,
Management and other internal departments in resolving issues.
May perform other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is a strong independent contributor that works well in a team environment. The candidate is also proactive, demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills, is detail-oriented and has experience in supporting a high-volume sales team.
• Advanced skills in using MS Office Suite products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Advanced knowledge of SAP, Salesforce.com
• Strong interpersonal skills required in interactions with Philips Healthcare staff, and external customers.
• Strong communication skills required establishing and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Proven oral and written communications
• Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
• Ability to work under minimal supervision on day-to-day activities, maintaining a high degree of integrity
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment prioritizing tasks as required.
• Overtime as required to meet business demands
• Intermediate math skills and business acumen
• Proficient typing and 10-key data entry by touch
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, highly desirable or equivalent experience.
• At least 4-6 years experience in order processing/administration, with experience in a customer service environment desired.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560