Job Opportunity for Inspector-Precision Devices at Sioux Falls SD with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· Must have previous experience specific to assigned project ( journeyman lineman, gas serviceman, materials management,).
· Must be familiar with safety standards.
· Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
· Audit and monitor work performed by contractors.
· Assist with quotes, and perform job site inspections.
· Monitor quality of construction and ensure compliance of various equipment supply construction documents.
· Monitor the progress of construction and adherences to the project schedule of the contractors, equipment supplier and any subcontractors.
· Report promptly to the construction manager any deviation or foreseen deviation from the project schedule and/or construction costs.
· Coordinate, and monitor schedules and contractors. Perform routine safety inspections and audits at assigned job sites.
· Act as liaison between contractors and MidAmerican staff.
· Provide detailed reports of all activities on-site and discussions or agreements with the contractor.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.