Title: Data Analyst
Location:- Wauwatosa WI
Duration:- 6 Months (Possibly Extend)
The Installation Productivity Data Specialist will focus on supporting GEHC’s Global HPM COE’s variable cost productivity efforts. This person will be responsible for developing, maintaining and sustaining actionable trending dashboards for both material and labor (cost and applied time) to enable global product teams and regional service teams to drive root cause analysis in efforts to generate opportunities for installation productivity and improve the customer’s install experience. The Installation Productivity Data Specialist will have various GEHC field touch points (ex. Director of Service, Field Service Engineers) in addition to other functions in Service and Product teams (ex. Service Segment Leaders, IB Engineering, Install Support Leaders, Product/Regional VCP teams).
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Drive and enable productivity within function
• Acquire VOC and VOB to define reporting needs
• Manage Global Install cycle time & cost trending dashboards
• Manage and enhance FOI dashboards – cost & quantity, pareto, prioritization matrix, VCP walk by region/modality/products
• Analyze results; developing mechanisms for root cause analysis and drive visibility to cross-functional opportunities (product and region)
• Manage the enhancement requests of functional Install VCP tools; also works with database architects to provide constant and relevant data for ongoing reports
• Bridge data output of multiple GEHC mechanisms (ex. SCOT, eOM, GSV, SFDC, My Orders), manage relevant data, create graphical and visual interpretations of the data, and turn them into SMART reports and dashboards reflecting (but not limited to) key performance indicators
• Set up and implement regular and ad hoc reports to track results or identify other Global HPM improvement opportunities.
• Develop strategic reporting road maps and responsible for long term strategy on install trending report creation