Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
• A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
• Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
• A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
• Primary Call Center contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing an Opus Health program. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assist solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
• HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.