Title: Senior Java J2EE Spring Developer (NTTJP00000385)
Duration: 0-8 months
Location: San Francisco, CA
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Provide technical leadership and guide development team efforts toward successful project delivery.
Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits within the development team while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
Collaborate with development and product design team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based SaaS applications and integration processes that are scalable, adaptable, and sustainable with ever-changing business needs.
Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Package and support deployment of product releases.
Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
Assess opportunities for process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
Coordinates and monitors second-level technical support for all defects created for systems.
Provide third-level support to end-users.
Assists and trains other technical staff as needed.
The successful candidate would have:
· 6+ years overall software development experience.
· 6 years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications including Springs framework
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented web application development
· Experience with source control management systems
· Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments and automated testing a plus
· Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
· Experience deploying applications to Microsoft Azure and AWS environments preferred – nice to have
· Experience with database development including relational database design
APN Software Services Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, Ca 94560