Duration: 6 months
Location: Andover, MA
Electrical Engineer Technician –Safety Group
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
* Perform product safety testing on various product lines.
* Execute tests under the direction of product safety engineers and write formal test reports.
* Facilitate and maintain constant communications with project engineers.
* Perform Verification and Validation tests for new designs.
* Support the product safety groups ISO 17025 quality management system.
* ASEE (or ASET) with 5+ years’ experience in electrical engineering.
* Experience with product safety standards requirements, preferably for medical devices.
* Highly motivated and passionate technician with attention to details and having the ability to get things done efficiently and timely.
* The ability to work well in a team and possessing the skills and the ability to work independently.
* Good problem solving skills (root cause analysis).
* Excellent English skills, written and speaking.
* Strong detailed focused and ability to write thorough, accurate documentation of test results, test procedures, test forms and quality management system records.
* Experience with Microsoft tools such as MS project, Word, Excel, and Visio.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com