Cranberry Township,PA 16066
3 Months Contract to Permanent
Analyzes financial data in support of commercial and government cost accounting standards, pricing rates, labor reporting; job costing & incurred cost submissions. Ensure compliance with government reporting and procedural standards
1. Maintain base/variable cost center forecasts to develop government actual and forward pricing rates and in support of closing and reporting to FP&A
2. Develop and analyze operations metrics, labor utilization, trend analysis, forecasting, and management reporting including:
• BCA/Liquidation – Timesheet and Cost Center analysis/OHR
• Cash Forecasting - with inputs from Supply chain & OTR Sales & billing plans
• Factoring Submissions - Early Reads & True ups
• Capex & AUC closeout to fixed asset
3. Administration of SAP ERP to maintain accounting system and implement cost control procedures, and provide support over cost and methods.
4. Maintain accounting policies in compliance with US Government Cost Accounting Standards and Federal Acquisition Regulations
5. Assist in the preparation of incurred costs submissions and contract closeout
6. Supports the preparation of tenders, proposals and rate audits for cost plus, T&M and fixed priced contracts and advise management on pricing strategy for profit maximization.
7. Liaison with government auditors.
8. Define product standard cost and analyze opportunities for cost reductions with operations team
9. Other duties may be assigned by management to meet business needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Four (4) year degree in Business, Finance, or other relevant field. At least five (3) years hands-on government cost accounting experience.
2. Proven knowledge of CAS and FAR principles and regulations and E.G., Part 31 helpful. Exposure to DCAA audit rules extremely helpful.
3. Proven ability to interact and communicate with internal and external customers. Solid computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize SAP & MS Office applications.
4. Must be able to identify “need-to-know” scenarios and maintain strict confidentiality business matters.
5. Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional ethics and integrity. Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the internal and external customers.
6. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills essential. nical staff.
7. Ability to prioritize workload and shift work activities in order to meet business needs and department goals, essential.
8. Ability to make recommendations regarding job methods and departmental procedures.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to “think-outside-the-box.”
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com