Job Opportunity for Marketing Merchandiser Consultant at Round Rock, TX with direct client
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential. This role is for an individual with marketing experience looking to enhance their own knowledge and understanding of the discipline, marketing’s impact to the customer, how the right messaging at the right time can produce positive business results, and how business and market trends influence marketing strategy. This role will work daily with colleagues and managers across teams to build and execute online and offline marketing collateral—utilizing messaging, content, and pricing to increase customer engagement. The individual will grow a deep understanding of client’s North America campaigns and priorities, Medium Business (MB) customer’s needs and personas, competitive dynamics of the MB marketplace, and the levers to utilize to create demand. All with the goal of delivering industry-best customer experiences resulting in improved financial results for client.
Demands generation utilizing media agency management, media selection and partnership with external vendors to establish a solid go to market strategy that delivers on RUM (Revenue, Units, Margin) Allocates spend and media mix to optimize performance on all media vehicles Owns developing the right message to focus on the correct customer segmentation.
Building offers that are relevant to the target audience Drives the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, managing in-stocks, driving continual channel improvements and delivering the best customer experience Applies deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape Develops and champions assortment vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of corporate goals and objectives Uses customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage/segmentation and competitive analysis to inform assortment decisions and enhancements Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives Works closely with marketing to launch products and ensure their adoption Coordinates with the product team to manage technology transitions by platform and/or product line Takes necessary actions to manage short and mid-term stock levels Applies a thoughtful combination of marketing levers (price, positioning, and promotion) to drive, sell-in and ensure sell-through, enabling smooth inventory transitions and migrating excess supply Monitors slow sellers, and takes action to impact run rates via price reductions and/or other demand-driving activities as necessary Supports content development of marketing collaterals such as training, product catalogues/brochures as subject matter product knowledge specialist
· Manages multiple product lines throughout their lifecycle
· Contributes to developing and driving the strategy for assigned country, product line(s) or LOBs
· Utilizes competitive analysis and market research to predict industry trends and develop and implement merchandising strategies
· Partners with cross functional peers to improve processes and solve complex problems
· Monitors products/channel performance, identifies potential challenges, and drives implementation of corrective actions
· Understand Medium Business customer needs, priorities, and market dynamics to execute messaging, merchandising, and product mix to increase revenue delivered to the business.
· Manages Dell’s Medium Business online page, tracking performance to optimize customer engagement and lead generation and utilizing merchandising tactics to ensure the right content and message is live
· Understand SEO and owns research into audience generation and capture to the MB landing page
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Create, develop and implement online product, merchandising and promotional strategies and plans Medium Business products
· Works internally with production, media, creative, product teams, brand teams, and CRM to build and execute Medium Business digital landing pages
· Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track success and customer engagement to ultimately drive program results throughout quarter/year
· Adapts Dell’s North America Marketing campaigns to Medium Business customer needs and priorities
· Identifies and tracks KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), customer’s response/reaction, and financial business impact to measure success and influence future go-to-market plans
· Collaborates with Marcomm and medium business stakeholders to coordinate and execute
• Undergraduate degree and 4-8 years relevant experience
• Excellent verbal, written and conversational skills
• Proficient with Excel, Word, and Power Point required
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.