Role: Facilities Engineer/Specialist
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Shift: 07:30 am -04:30 pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
The purpose of this position is to coordinate, with internal and external resources, commissioning of an upgraded manufacturing facility.
This job function oversees a series of complex facility related upgrades that leads to commissioning of the manufacturing site. This person is responsible for verifying facility layouts, equipment specifications, and equipment qualification activities related to the facility. This job function may also direct studies required to qualify a facility and to participate in troubleshooting noncompliance situations that may arise.
This person is expected to
• Witness and review, on the client’s behalf, commissioning and start-up activities for facility equipment leading to the qualification of the facility.
• Serve as a liaison between construction management firm, design engineers, and project team
• Coordinate, with routine facility and production operation, brief utility interruptions as upgraded equipment comes on-line.
• Transfer knowledge for routine operation by developing or updating internal operating and preventative maintenance procedures.
• Work with construction management firm to ensure that a comprehensive turn over package is assembled for the client.
Education and Experience:
A degree is preferred. Certification within one or more applicable fields of interest (ie mechanical / electrical / plumbing) is required. For this position, typically 5-8 years of successful experience in at least one area of interest is required. A building commissioning professional or equivalent is preferred. This person must be able to work off shift hours when needed to support commissioning activities.
For a degree, I am open to any technical degree. Associate and higher is preferred.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055