Products Controlling Analyst
Location: Louisville, KY 40223
Duration: 6-7 Months
1. Supports in monthly Products Orders forecast process with the Products CRM Team:
o Develops and Maintains Account Performance by product line as well as trends analysis & seeks root cause of major variances. Presents to team the outlook
o Engages in monthly Sales and Operation Planning Process
o Develops and optimizes Account Manger Scorecards
2. Supports finance team in Segment Product Line Reporting topics including Orders, Sales & Gross Margin as a means for transparency & benchmarking
o Identifies Opportunities to Streamline Reporting Activities and supports in the implementation of ideas
o Analyzes data for variances to budget/forecast/prior year and aids in recommendations for countermeasures to improve and is an active participant in the execution
3. Supports in SG&A & R&D Cost Center Reporting as well as Controlling Process Improvement projects and presents the outcome to management and key stakeholders
4. Develops & updates reports for review & analysis for inventory & accrual positions as well as develops reports
Experience with SAP, Hyperion (HFM), Webfocus & Philos is a Plus.
Other Applicable considerations as follows:
· Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
· Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
· Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
· Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
· Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling. "Expands" Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results.
· Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
· "Experienced Professional" These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results. Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
· Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
· They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
· Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification. 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.