Duration: 6 months contract
Our contributions sometimes aren’t very apparent – but our innovations have made history. The Siemens Building Technologies Division is searching for a dynamic Client Service Data Administrator to establish the foundation for our customer’s overall service, data and digital experience. Are you ready to make history with us?
As a Client Service Administrator you will validate and enter data into the iBase (Installed Base database) of installed equipment and Service Portal. Our Data Administrators work with Project Coordinators, Client Service Administrators and Client Service Managers on accurately setting up the iBase for maintenance planning.
You will serve as a main point of contact for the iBase across all branches within the Region. Along with ensuring the quality of data, you will utilize standard iBase tools and documented processes, verify, correct and populate, if necessary equipment data by functional / physical location in the iBase. Monitoring and reporting on quality of iBase data and taking necessary corrective actions are also exciting responsibilities in this role. You’ll be tasked at updating iBase as necessary (e.g. after firmware updates, migrations, extensions), participating in national Client Service Administrator – iBase Administrator community meetings / activities and ensuring customer data into the Service Portal to provide access to individual users.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 - 2 years experience in field coordination, data administration or operations
• Knowledgeable in business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch Service operations.
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail for quality of data is needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, financial skills and effective project management skills. Strong problem solving ability.
• Ability to read and understand service contract scope & proposal
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Technical school or Associate’s Degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance & planning tools
• Overall understanding of building management systems and products in automation, fire detection and security applications